Setting up a Digital Noticeboard for your University on Call for Participants is a 3-step process:
- Buy a Noticeboard license
- Enter the details about your Noticeboard
- Save your Noticeboard
Step 1 - Buy a Noticeboard license
To buy a license, you must go to the Noticeboard product page and click "Get started". This can also be done on various other places on the CfP site that list the Noticeboard product.
Enter the payment method of your choice. This card will also be used for your annual subscription.
If you aren't already a user on Call for Participants, you will be sent an email from which you can create your account and login password.
Step 2 - Enter the details about your Noticeboard
You will be redirected to the Noticeboard creation page, where you can enter details about your Noticeboard. This is an opportunity for you to customise your University's presence on the CfP site.
Use the blue tip boxes to help guide you through the information you need to provide.
Step 3 - Save your Noticeboard
Once you are happy with the information you have provided, click "Save" and your Noticeboard will be saved onto our system:
- All links to your organisation on CfP will now point to your new Noticeboard, instead of the Browse page searching for studies from your University.
- All Study Pages from your organisation (even those created before you set up your Noticeboard) will now show your logo
- All Study Pages from your organisation (even those created before you set up your Noticeboard) will now automatically show up on your Noticeboard page
- New and existing users from your organisation can now use your Study Page credits to recruit on Call for Participants